The Our Care, Our Future webinar was live streamed on Thursday 18 November 2021 from Wesley Place and brought the Uniting AgeWell Board of Directors and Senior Executive Team together with our staff, our clients and their families, friends and carers across Victoria and Tasmania. The live webinar offered the opportunity to share the challenges and achievements of 2021 and gain insight into our plans for the future.
Raelene Thompson, Uniting AgeWell Board Chair and Andrew Kinnersly, Uniting AgeWell Chief Executive Officer provided:
- appreciation for the immense work undertaken across 2020-2021
- an overview of the outcomes achieved
- insight into how we successfully navigated a once in a generation challenge
Raelene and Andrew also introduced Uniting AgeWell’s new Strategic Plan 2022-2026 – our blueprint for the future:
- the new Vision, Purpose and Values
- the Strategic Initiatives to bring Uniting AgeWell’s vision to life.
Watch the recording of the webinar here:
Our Care, Our Future marked the introduction of our new Strategic Plan 2022-2026, our blueprint for the future. This included the announcement of our top 5 strategic priorities for the coming years:
• Our customers are at the heart of everything we do
• We are an employer of choice
• We are sustainable
• We are proudly an expression of the Uniting Church
• We are a learning organisation
Date: Thursday, 18 November 2021
Time: 3pm - 4pm
Where: This is a live webinar. Please click the Zoom link below to join us.
No registration is required for this event.