Uniting AgeWell provides the support and services you need to remain living independently at home for as long as possible
A Home Care Package with Uniting AgeWell can help you to keep doing the things that are important to you, that bring you pleasure and help you stay connected to your community.
Commence home care services with Uniting AgeWell between 10 July and 31 August 2017 and receive a $250 service bonus. Click here to find out more about this special offer, including terms and conditions.
All packages are delivered using a Consumer Directed Care (CDC) approach, which puts you in control of the services you receive.
There are four levels of Home Care Packages:
Level 1 – basic care and support needs
Level 2 – low level care and support needs
Level 3 – intermediate care and support needs
Level 4 – high level care and support needs
Care your way
There are many ways we can support you at home:
- Personal care including help with showering, dressing, mobility, meal preparation
- Domestic and personal support including help with household chores, gardening, home maintenance, home modifications, transport for shopping, medical appointments, social outings
- Clinical care including nursing, medication management, wound care, allied health and other therapies
- Assistive technology including remote monitoring technology, mobility aids, hearing aids, personal safety alarms
- Other services in the community
The amount of support provided to you depends on the Home Care Package level you receive.
The Uniting AgeWell team can provide you with all the information you need to get you on your way to health and wellness at home.
Please contact an office near you from the selections below, or call 1300 783 435 and we will assist you.
Our team will help you access the Australian Government’s My Aged Care gateway, advisory and assessment service, where you can organise an assessment for care.
We will then link you with one of our trained Client Advisers who will meet with you to understand your needs and preferences, and work with you to develop a tailored, flexible Home Care Package, just for you.
You can also email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
No results matching your selected filter. Please try again.
Get in touch
We have offices across metropolitan and regional Victoria and Tasmania.Find your local office