Thoughtfully-designed, affordable accommodation options
- Choose from a selection of 8 one-bedroom Community Housing units or 7 Social Housing units
- All units in the complex feature:
- One bedroom
- Lounge room
- Bathroom with level access showers
- Off street parking
- Affordable rental accommodation payable on a fortnightly basis
Enjoy the benefits of our co-located communities
- Communal laundry area
- Access additional facilities through our co-located aged care residence, Uniting AgeWell Mornington Community, Lillian Martin:
Be part of an active and welcoming community
- The adjoining Cottage Club social support centre enables clients to meet and socialise with others through enjoyable activities that aim to maintain physical and emotional wellbeing.
- 5 minutes from Eastland's Shopping Centre.
- Close proximity to public transport with a Metro Bus stop located right at our entrance.
Access additional support, as and when you need it
- Uniting AgeWell Home Care support including cleaning, personal care, ironing and shopping may be provided, if requested. These services are available on a fee-for-service basis, or through a Federal Government-funded Home Care Package.
- When the time comes, Uniting AgeWell makes the sometimes difficult process of moving into residential aged care seamless. Priority is given to independent retirement living residents.
- All buildings and are maintained by Uniting AgeWell on behalf of the residents.
281 Cambridge Road,
Mornington TAS 7018
Independent Retirement Living
With a vibrant community feel and beautiful views over the Tamar River and Launceston, the Aldersgate Village independent retirement living units provide a variety of living options for independent and active seniors.Phone: (03) 6323 8200
Address: 3 Tallentire Road, Newnham TAS 7248