Your goals and needs are our priority
- 24/7, high quality clinical care by qualified and experienced staff
- Palliative care
- Friendly, consistent and reliable staff
- Focus on restorative care to support wellbeing through allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
Providing the services you need to live well
- 120 beds overlooking Port Phillip Bay or courtyards
- Ensuite bathrooms, generous built-in wardrobes
- Couples accommodation
Helping you get the most out of life
- Quality dining experiences, with choices of food and drinks that cater for individual needs and preferences, cooked fresh by our qualified chefs
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms
- Beautifully landscaped gardens including courtyards
Your wellbeing is our primary concern
- Dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program based on the Montessori Method that aims to enable individuals to be as independent as possible, maintain self-esteem and provide purpose
- In-house activities and social outings, themed days and guest entertainers
- Inclusive programs supporting people of all backgrounds, faiths and preferences
Welcome to Uniting AgeWell Andrew Kerr Care Community, where we support you to age well.
Sited alongside the iconic Glenbank mansion which is instantly recognisable as one of the Peninsula's well known landmarks, this beautiful community offers high quality, flexible care in a contemporary and welcoming environment.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
Uniting AgeWell Andrew Kerr Care also offers social support and leisure activities through its adjoining Day Centre, so no matter what your care needs are, we can assist you to get the most out of life.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
To find out how we can support you or to arrange a personal tour, contact the team at Uniting AgeWell today.
|Room category||Room description||Max RAD||Max DAP||Example: 50/50 RAD + DAP combination|
|Premium A||Single room with private ensuite||$550,000||$60.87||$275,000 + $30.43|
|Premium B||Single room with private ensuite||$500,000||$55.34||$250,000 + $27.67|
|Standard||Single room with private ensuite||$450,000||$49.80||$225,000 + $24.90|
|Standard B||Single room with shared ensuite||$400,000||$44.27||$200,000 + $22.13|
|Standard C||Couples suite 2 x rooms shared ensuite||$700,000 per couple||$77.47||$350,000 +$38.73|
The above table details the maximum accommodation rates for Andrew Kerr Care Community. (Effective 1st January 2022)
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by either a RAD (Refundable Accommodation Deposit), or a DAP (Daily Accommodation Payment); or a combination of both. A DAP accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial RAD and partial DAP.
Sharing the Care is our support kit for families and carers new to residential care.
Designed to help family carers and the person they care for make the transition to residential care a little easier.
Our comprehensive support kit guides you through what to expect and how to cope with this significant life change, from emotional responses and personal wellbeing to settling the resident into their new home. It provides practical advice and easy access to the information and supports you might need during this time of transition.
Andrew Kerr Care Community
67 Tanti Ave,
Mornington VIC 3931
Tel: (03) 5975 6334