Welcome to Uniting AgeWell Andrew Kerr Care Community, where we support you to age well.
Sited alongside the iconic Glenbank mansion which is instantly recognisable as one of the Peninsula's well known landmarks, this beautiful community offers high quality, flexible care in a contemporary and welcoming environment.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the most out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 117 beds overlooking Port Phillip Bay or landscaped gardens and courtyards
- Ensuite bathrooms and generous built-in wardrobes
- 24-hour, high-level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms
- Couples accommodation
- Beautifully landscaped gardens including courtyards where residents can sit and enjoy their day
- Dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program including in-house activities and social outings, themed days and guest entertainers
- A quality dining experience, with nicely appointed tables and choices of food and drinks that cater for individual needs and preferences, cooked fresh by our qualified chefs
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
Uniting AgeWell has introduced a special Respite Stay Package, which provides a two week stay at one of our residences for the cost of just one week. This special package is available for all respite stays made between 1 June 2020 and 31 December 2021.
Uniting AgeWell Andrew Kerr Care also offers social support and leisure activities through its adjoining Day Centre, so no matter what your care needs are, we can assist you to get the most out of life.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
To find out how we can support you or to arrange a personal tour, contact the team at Uniting AgeWell today.
|Room category||Room description||Max RAD||Max DAP||Example: 50/50 RAD + DAP combination|
|Red Hill rooms||Single room with private ensuite on first floor||$550,000||$60.42||$275,000 + $30.21|
|Mornington rooms||Single rooms with private ensuite on ground floor||$550,000||$60.42||$275,000 + $30.21|
|Sorrento rooms||Single room with private ensuite, courtyard, garden access||$550,000||$60.42||$275,000 + $30.21|
|Flinders rooms||Single room with private ensuite and balcony access on second floor.||$550,000||$60.42||$275,000 + $30.21|
The above table details the maximum accommodation rates for Andrew Kerr Care Community. (Effective 1st April 2021)
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by either a RAD (Refundable Accommodation Deposit), or a DAP (Daily Accommodation Payment); or a combination of both. A DAP accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial RAD and partial DAP.
Andrew Kerr Care Community
67 Tanti Ave,
Mornington VIC 3931
Tel: (03) 5975 6334