The new Hawthorn Community presents 120 spacious rooms and contemporary community spaces with views across Melbourne, and surrounds.
Each beautifully appointed bedroom has an ensuite and wall-mounted flat screen TV with access to streaming and subscription platforms, heating and air conditioning and built-in wardrobes.
Generous and stylish communal areas include comfortable lounge rooms, multi-purpose rooms, private social rooms, outdoor balconies and sensory gardens for residents and families to gather, saturated with natural light.
Dementia-friendly spaces with sensory gardens and themed sitting areas.
Large rooms include a chair-bed, to enable family members to stay when necessary.
- 120 spacious single rooms with ensuites and flat screen TVs
- Comfortable and spacious communal lounge rooms and multipurpose community room
- High-quality clinical care by qualified and experienced staff, with 24/7 Registered Nurses on duty
- Focus on restorative care to support wellbeing through allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy, dietician and speech therapy
- Quality dining experiences, with choices of food and drinks that cater for individual needs and preferences, cooked fresh by our qualified chefs
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated onsite chaplain
- Dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program, seven days a week
- On-site hairdresser and café with al fresco dining area
- Concierge service
27-29 Wattle Road,
Hawthorn VIC 3122