The Oakleigh AgeWell Centre offers a friendly and welcoming environment where older people can participate in allied health and wellbeing programs to maintain their wellbeing, independence and community connection.
Our service takes into account each person’s individual goals, preferences and choices and is underpinned by a strong emphasis on restorative approaches, including wellness and reablement.
Oakleigh Rehabilitation Programs offers tailored rehabilitation and health maintenance programs, special focus groups and health promotion activities including:
• Occupational therapy
• Exercise physiology
• Massage therapy
• Tai Chi
• Strength training and gym programs
• Condition specific groups
• Pulmonary rehabilitation groups
• Education sessions
Oakleigh Allied Health and Therapy Services are available to people living in the community who:
• Are aged 65 years and over
• Are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged over 50
• Have an assessed health concern that requires rehabilitation or restorative assistance
Referrals for most programs must be made through My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or myagedcare.gov.au.
If you require information or assistance, please contact the Oakleigh AgeWell Centre.
Oakleigh AgeWell Centre
68-72 Atherton Road,
Oakleigh VIC 3166