Wellness, reablement and restorative approaches are powerful ways to help older people improve their function, independence and quality of life.
Short-Term Restorative Care (STRC) Packages aim to reverse and/or slow ‘functional decline’ in older people and improve their wellbeing through flexible, time-limited care in a home setting.
You can receive therapy and support in your own home that is:
- Focused on your individual goals
- Focused on particular therapies
- For a short-time only – usually eight (8) weeks
Services can include:
- Case management
- House cleaning
- Nursing (medication, wounds, etc)
- Aids or equipment
- Physiotherapy visits
- Occupational therapy visits
- Other allied health visits as required
To find out more about how we can support you to regain independence, call the Uniting AgeWell Short-term Restorative Care Packages team on T: (03) 9416 8433.
Get in touch
We have offices across metropolitan and regional Victoria and Tasmania.Find your local office